Friday, August 26, 2011

Newbie Blogger

Hello everyone! My name is April and I am new to the blogging world so please bare with me as I learn the ropes! As soon as I can, I will start blogging about the different kinds of mani's that I do to my nails and also some nail art that I do. I am in no way a professional and I don't have the skill (as of yet) as some people but I LOVE nail art/polish and I work at it every night!

Once I start blogging regularly, I won't be able to update things until night time. If I did it any other time my house would turn into a pig sty. I have 2 kids. a 2 year old and a 4 year old so you can imagine how busy of a mommy I can be! For right now though, I am going to play around and learn things around here. Hope I get a few followers!

Also, if anyone has any suggestions/advice on ANYTHING please just let me know! I am all ears...or eyes? LOL Thanks for reading everyone and have a great day!!

2 comments: