Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Apologies!

Hey everyone. I wanted to apologize for not blogging for a long time. Been busy and lost some motivation but I am back and hoping to get back into the groove of things soon!

Ok so now back to the mani's! I had purchased some new polishes online and it included this one. It's China Glaze Ruby Pumps. This is probably my favorite red! I love the shade and the glitter gives it just the right touch!


This next one here I did for my sisters baby shower. Unfortunately it started peeling before she saw it so I ended up taking it off. I showed her the pictures and she really liked them! She is having a boy and named him Zander. I don't have 6 fingers so I had to put the "N" and the "D" on the same finger hehe! The feet are hand done so they look a little weird but I so totally love it! The blue is Orly - Snowcone and the white is Sinful Colors Snow Me White with Seche Vite top coat.



This is my new holo polish. It's Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - Pink Rose Diamond. I absolutely LOVE it!


One more! This last one here I LOVE!! I want to do it again soon. Base color is OPI La Paz-itively Hot with Sonia Kashuk Starry Night stamping. I can't remember the plate number for the stamp but it is from Bundle Monster.


Hope you all enjoyed seeing this as I enjoying doing them! Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. Love Pink Rose Diamond! I am really loving linear holos right now. wish I had more! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I only have 3 and I look at others' blogs and just drool over the holos. I am hoping to get some as stocking stuffers this year lol

    ReplyDelete