Friday, November 18, 2011

No fancy mani...

I didn't do anything fancy this time around. I couldn't think of what to do and to be honest, I didn't want to put in the time to try and figure it out and then do it. So I settled for my favorite holo polish. Course it's one of the only ones I own!! My nail polish obsession started too late and I didn't get all the good holo's when they came out. Oh well, I am looking for the best deals for them everywhere! If anyone knows where I can get or look for cheap holo's let me know please! Ok, it's a little pic heavy but it's such a beautiful polish I couldn't stop taking pictures! Here they are!






Sorry my nails are a little blurry in the above pic. My camera focused on the bottle :)


3 comments:

  1. Ruby Diamond? This is one of the only Holos I own too and It is definitely a beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a fork. I forgot to post the name. I'll do that as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fork? Geez my phone auto corrected me. I meant I'm a dork*

    ReplyDelete