Monday, November 14, 2011

"Raise Awareness" for Breast Cancer

Obkb!! Here is my mani I did last night! I was going to do just a plain white heart but saw this and I have wanted to do it for some time but never thought of the right colors until now. I think Essie Raise Awareness was the perfect pink for the base, with Sinful Colors Snow Me White for the stamp topped off with CG (China Glaze) Fast Forward Top Coat! Even though it's not October anymore I still like to raise awareness for breast cancer. Enjoy and leave comments if you like! Thanks!






I think I am going to try doing an Autism awareness mani next. My niece is autistic and she is doing FANTABULOUS!! Especially in school so YAY!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! Looks so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was actually challenging to do this stamp. I had to get it straight both horizontally and vertically. Can't tell ya how many times I had to redo some of my nails lol

    ReplyDelete