Tuesday, January 10, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 10 - Gradient Nails

Hello fellow nail lovers!! Today's mani is supposed to be a gradient but I am HORRIBLE at gradient manis. I don't know why I am so bad. I try so hard, and I have used couple different sponges but to no avail! I am still practicing though so maybe in this case practice does make perfect!

So instead of the gradient I decided to use a multi-chrome polish! What I have here for you all is Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Burgundy Orchid! It's a beautiful multi-chrome polish that goes from, blue, to purple, to red and if you look at the bottle you can see a gold color. I didn't get that in my pictures but I also didn't spend a lot of time on my pictures because there are a lot of dings. Right when I finished polishing last night my daughter woke up so I needed to take care of her. I hope you like the color! I do for sure!!

Artificial Light

Sunlight

Indirect Light

Another Indirect Light

Thanks for stopping by and reading! Hope you come back for more mani talk and pics!

Check out what these other ladies are doing for their Gradient Challenge with Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, Jenna at The Key to Jennasis, and Kirsten at Geeky Owl

4 comments:

  1. Yes! It's even better in person! I have gotten so many compliments on this color!! I will be changing it tonight though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still love it! I've given you the Kreativ Blogger Award! Check it out: http://geekyowl.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. April, I had to get this color after seeing this post! I linked it on my blog... your pictures are sooo much prettier, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete