Friday, January 13, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 12 - Stripes

Hello my lovely polish addict ladies/gentlemen (perhaps?)! I missed day 11 due to a massive migraine! I still have it but at least it's going away now! I went to see a neurologist yesterday (01/11) so we can try to get to the bottom of things! I am no longer allowed to stay up all night doing my nails :( What a bummer! So I shall try and get them done earlier on in the day if my kids allow me to. If they don't, like today, then I will try to get them done right after they go to bed! I am going to try to get 2 mani's done tonight but I'm not holding my breath! I am entering a contest that you can find at Constantly Undone. I will post a separate blog later explaining things. I will also post a pic of the mani I am doing/will do for the contest!

Ok well not on to the mani at hand here. This is day 12 and it called for stripes. So stripes I did! You'll have to forgive me as I can't remember the name of the polishes I used, just the brands. I will get the names later. Today has been pretty hectic and if I move from my computer chair my kids are going to follow and want to play in my polish and that would be bad lol! So without further ado, here is my stripe mani!

 Artificial Light

 Indirect Light

 Sunlight

Sunlight

My apologies for such crappy pictures! All these were taken with my cell phone. I didn't have my digital camera handy.

Don't forget to check out these other ladies' blogs who are also doing the 31 Day Challenge!

Emma at Manicurity
Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges
Kirsten at Geeky Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment