Friday, January 13, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 13 - Animal Print

Ok this blog is going to be short and sweet since I need to get myself and my kids ready to go to dinner at Chili's!! Yummy!!

When I saw that I was doing an animal print mani, I was texting my sister and telling her what mani I am going to do next. I asked for her opinion on what I should do and what color and she told me "frog - green." I thought was a great idea, especially since my dad LOVES frogs!! So I got my Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow, Ivy League and Black Out. Then I grabbed my SC Snow Me White and I started on my mani. My plan was to make a frog on my thumb and then make foot prints on the rest of my nails to make it look like he was hopping along but it didn't turn out that way. I do think the finish project is adorable though!! Take a look!

Artificial Light 

Artificial Light Close-Up of Frog 

Artificial Light Close - Up of Print

I totally need to send this link to my dad and have him look at this lol! I am so proud for my first frog mani!!

1 comment: