Friday, January 20, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 17 - Glitter

Hello my lacquered lovers!! If my post looks funny today, my apologies! I am testing the blogger app from my iPhone! I like it so far! I can only post an edit posts but that's all I want to do!

Ok you all probably noticed I went from challenge day 14 to 17 and are probably wondering where 15 and 16 are. Well, I didn't get to do those due to my being so tired I went to bed shortly after my kids did! I had to go to a neurologist and she wants me to take melatonin to help promote sleep. Let me tell you, it works lol!!

Alright, onto the mani!! I decided to do this mani for 2 reasons. First I loved the colors and the glitter, second, my daughter liked this a lot so how could I say no right?! Anyway, the colors I used are 10 Read My Lips (base) and Zoya Kissy (glitter). The pics aren't the best but they work lol! Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, a red french! Pretty, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I really like that Zoya Kissy! Fun!

    ReplyDelete