Sunday, January 29, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 20 - Water Marble

Hello my lacquer lovers!! Today I have for you a water marble! I love doing water marbles! I just wish I had more room!! My working space is a wooden TV tray. Although I still got it done, it was not without difficulty due to my room limitation!

Ok, so for this mani I decided to do pastels. Well close enough to pastels anyway! For my base I used SC Snow Me White and the 3 colors used for marbling are, OPI Planks A Lot, Sparrow Me the Drama and Mermaid's Tears. Top coat Seche Vite.

I didn't have a set look for the marbling I just did it randomly. Some people like to try to get a certain look. I did that once an it turned out well but I am still partial to randomness hehe! Enjoy the pics (more coming soon)!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, even with the space constraints! :)

    ReplyDelete