Saturday, January 7, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 6 - Violet Nails

So I know this is a day late but my kids don't want me to post on time! Go figure! So because I have another post to do I am going to keep this one short and sweet.


I got this idea from just looking at some pictures of a good violet color. I wanted to see if I had a good violet. So I googled violet and went to images and I saw this beautiful purple butterfly. I couldn't resist so I did an "April" (me :P) version of the butterfly on my ring finger nails.


Here is my inspiration! Beautiful isn't it?!


So it wasn't too hard to do this mani. I used CG LOL and then my Pumpkin Black from halloween and a small art brush to do the butterfly!

Here is the finished project under artificial light

Sunlight

Close-Up in Sunlight

Just another angle in Sunlight

I go crazy over holos so I tend to have a few pictures that look the same but I am trying to capture the different colors of the holoness etc... Well, day 6 is over, onto day 7!!

No comments:

Post a Comment