Sunday, January 8, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 8 - Metallic Nails

Hello awesome lacquered lovers!! So today I have semi metallic nails for you all. I didn't realize until after I painted my nails that I had a good metallic polish! Oh well! Today I used Orly Flirty. It's nice and opaque with one coat but I prefer 2 to hide and brush strokes. It's a bright pink with silver micro glitter and it's absolutely stunning! Check it out!!

Artificial Light

Close-Up with Flash

Artificial Light with Flash

Unfortunately I wasn't feeling well earlier today so I missed any sunlight that we had today. Well, hopefully I catch the sun tomorrow with my different mani!! Oh and by the way, here is the challenge!

I missed the first 4 days, but that's ok. I'm not big on orange and yellow so not a big loss for me lol! So tomorrow is rainbow nails! I think I already know what I am going to do so come check back tomorrow!!

1 comment: