Thursday, January 26, 2012

Being Sick Sucks...

Hello my lady loves! I want to say sorry for not posting my challenge manis lately. I have been sick and ended up getting bronchitis! YAY me! Anyway, I am heading to the doctor today to hopefully get something to help lol. I have some pictures lined up to upload and everything it's just finding the energy to do it. With 2 kids sick and myself sick it's a little difficult finding the energy to do much of anything! Anyway, I hope to have a couple of posts done either today or tomorrow. Keep your eyes open for them!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! I also haven't had time to post this week :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better soon! I've given you an award! Because I love your blog! http://geekyowl.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete