Monday, February 27, 2012

Cinderella!

I finally found me the LAST Sinful Colors Cinderella at my local Walgreens for $0.99!! I am so excited! It's such a beautiful color! When I saw everyone's pictures I just thought it was a light blue with shimmer! I was right but I couldn't see that the shimmer was pink!

Cinderella went on very smooth in my opinion. I had no troubles with it at all! It's kind of sheer, but can be opaqued in just 2 coats! 3 would probably be better but I liked 2 coats. Ok here it is!

Can you see the pink micro flakies! Yes they are flakies! Extreme close up is below.

How gorgeous is that?!

I love this color! Not only that, but Cinderella is my favorite princess! She's one of my daughters favorites too, although my daughter (who is 4) calls her Cindyrelly lol! So how do you like Cinderella?!

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo beautiful!!! :D I always loved Cinderella and that gorgeous gown she has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Own this and indeed she's gorgeous! I Had problem with the formula, but nothing too bad. As beautiful as the color is, I was willing to work with the formula. lol

    ReplyDelete