Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Private Jet

So I went dusty hunting when I went to visit my family a bit ago. When I went into the mail salon I instantly saw OPI MPJ and I asked to purchase it. They said no! I was like I'll give you $7.00 for it! I really wanted it so I kept pestering and the FINALLY let me have it! I also scored China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out and He's Going in Circles from the Kaleidoscope Collection. Check it out!

As you can see by the bottom picture they were all still pretty full! Add a bit of thinner to each (not a lot) and they all get a little more full hehe!

Ok, so now I have OPI's My Private Jet! I haven't tried it yet until now and I must say I LOVE IT!! It's a nice dark coffee bean brown holo. It went on well and took about 3 coats for full opacity. It's absolutely gorgeous in my opinion! I hope you all enjoy looking at the pic as much as I enjoy looking at my fingers LOL!



I will get swatches of Kaleidoscope Him Out and He's Going in Circles as soon as I can. I need to play catch up on my Spring Challenge. I accidentally skipped today's, but will get it done tonight and snap pics, then I will take it off and do tomorrows!

I was originally going to paint the India Flag on my nails because I was hoping to be a volunteer-er at my daughters school but day care isn't provided for my son :( Only students. They are having museum set ups in their classrooms and the kids get to go to each classroom and check out the stuff! Yesterday was Germany, today is Brazil and tomorrow is India! My daughters teacher is from there so she (the teacher) is excited and made the kids some costumes for the dances they are doing on Friday! I can't wait to see it! I will post some pictures when I have them! Thanks for reading and enjoy your day!!

4 comments:

  1. OH WOW! What a big score!

    MPJ (The Holo Version) is very hard to find! And there you have it, all in it's glory on your nails! You lucky girl!

    Looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lizzy! I was shocked and excited and was trying SO hard not to jump up and down in the salon when I found it LOL. I love it and I love how ity looks on me. Hope that isn't too conceited lol! I just loves this polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... Hey, I understand the feeling! It's so not conceited. I would be over the moon if I got the real MPJ or any of the China Glaze OMG collection. :-)

      Delete
  3. MPJ is my fav polish EVER. i LOVE it!! x

    ReplyDelete