Friday, February 24, 2012

Spring Challenge Day 5 - Spring Clean - An Out of Season Color

Ugh! I have been so tired lately and I have no idea why!! I usually go to bed well past midnight but 2 out of like 4 days I have gone to bed at like 10 or 11!! Not sure what's up!

Anyway, because I have been so tired I missed day 3 and 4 of the challenge! Thank goodness it's no biggy lol! I did do day 5 which was on Tuesday. I am just now getting around to posting it. My apologies on the tardiness but life decided to get hectic. Now that it's slowing down I can post again!!

So for day 5 I was to choose an out of season color. In my opinion the color I chose is def out of season! I chose Wet n Wild Disturbia. This has become a new fav of mine! My pic shows the small bottle (forget size) but I recently found Disturbia at Rite Aid and my BX in a 15ml bottle! I was stoked so of course I bought one!! It went on nicely and left no bald spots (unless you paint in same area over and over but duh lol). It's a dark purplish/mauve color with what looks to be a pink/purple/blue shimmer. Check it out! The left pic is in direct sunlight, middle is with flash and the right is indirect sunlight. Hope you like it!

3 comments: