Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spring Challenge Day 8 - Blossom Trees

Before I start my challenge post I need to vent!! I was cleaning yesterday, minding my own business when while shaking out the bathroom rugs my left pinky nail breaks!! WTH?!?! So of course I had to clip/file my nails down to even shorter nubbies then they were! Ugh!! After 3-4 weeks of nail envy my nail breaks!! *Sigh* oh well on to day 8 mani.

Today's challenge mani is Blossom Tree! Well this is my first time doing a Blossom Tree nail art mani. I hope you all like it!

The base is Wet N Wild I Need A Refresh Mint and I used acrylic paint for the nail art. I mixed red and white to get my pink paint. Enjoy!!

5 comments:

  1. I just did a similar design yesterday! hehe yours looks so simple and so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! To be honest it was very easy! Just nail polish, and acrylic paint that was it. Nothing too exciting LOL. I think the most action I had was mixing the white and red paint to get the desired light pink I wanted LOL

    ReplyDelete