Sunday, March 18, 2012

Monday Mani Challenge!!

Ok peeps! Yes, I said peeps what of it? Today I have for you my Monday mani challenge. The Facebook group that I am in (Polish-Aholics Anonymous) has a challenge every Monday. I think this is the first one I have done! The theme is food!

Well I asked my 4 year old daughter what type of food mommy should paint on her nails. My husband said strawberries but my daughter didn't like that idea. I suggested cupcakes and she said, while rubbing her tummy "Oo YUM!" lol. So we chose cupcakes!

I do not plan on listing all the polishes used because I used 15, yes FIFTEEN polishes to make this mani possible!! It also took about 2-3 hours lol! The brands I used are OPI, China Glaze, Sally Hansen, Kiss and Princessa. It was fun and I got to watch a cute movie with my kids! Veggie Tales - The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. We like that movie.

Anyway, here are the pics! I will resize them when I get to my desktop in the am. Thanks for looking and please refrain from licking your screens. Thank you! :-)


5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks Kirsten!! Someone took a bite out of my pinky cupcake though :( AKA my nail broke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cupcake nails, these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! Love the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete