Friday, March 16, 2012

Patience...

Hello my wonderful followers!!! I am so sorry I have been MIA! I was really sick with bronchitis and an ear infection and both my kids were sick with fevers of 102.5+ and then my eldest sister flew out here from North Carolina with her kids to surprise us and so I took an unexpected trip to my parents last weekend! Once I got back I had to play catch up with swaps and sells etc... I FINALLY have time to post on my blog!!

I have a couple of posts I want to do but I need you all to have patience with me. I am still overwhelmed with some things here. My husband leaves for 3 weeks for work soon, and I will be taking another trip to my parents for Easter so I have lots to do before then! Check back the next couple days for some new posts ok!

Thanks for being wonderful followers!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you all feel better now <3 I know being sick sucks big time.

    ReplyDelete