Friday, May 25, 2012

ASBMF #6 and 7 - Ombré and Glitter Tips

Hello fellow polish lovers! I have for you two more manis from the April Showers Bring May Flowers challenge!!

The first mani you'll see is day 6, ombré! For this I wasn't sure whether to do a gradient ombré or to paint my nails dark to light (kwim?) so I decided to do both! I forget color names but when I get them I'll let ya know!!

The second mani is day 7, glitter tips! I decided to use Deborah Lippmann's Candy Shop since I had yet to actually try the color! Ok I don't remember the base color. I want to say it was GOSH Bubble Gum, but I'm just not sure! I'll have to look!

Ok, so now it's picture time. They are pretty self explanatory. The first (top) pic is of my day 6 ombré and the second (bottom) is day 7 glitter tips.


5 comments:

  1. They both look great. I am loving your "omdient" mix. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glitter tips! I keep finding Claire's Candy Sop (I love Claire's and go way too often, LOL) and I keep forgetting to buy it! Love both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the ombre!!! with the gradient

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! There was a small debate going on in the challenge FB group about ombre and gradient so I decided to do both LOL

    ReplyDelete