Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Zoya Tru

Hey followers!! I am so sorry about being MIA (again) for nearly a month!! Time just zooms by and my life has been SO busy!!!

Ok so for today I have for you Zoya Tru! It's a beautiful purple with gold shimmer. It almost looks like gold micro glass flecks! It's absolutely STUNNING! If you don't have this color, you need to! I love it! I swapped with the incredible Ms. Crumpet over at The Crumpet! She's the best! All I had to do was send white chocolate Reeces Pieces! LOL. I have never tried them myself and I don't intend to! I'm not big on white chocolate and that also will be in a different post. Maybe a different blog? Hmm, I'll ponder that!

So without further ado, here is Zoya Tru in all her glory!!

Isn't she just beautiful!! Oh I love it!
So there you have it! Zoya Tru! She went on like a dream and only 2 coats for full opacity!


I have a similar color to this and I MIGHT to a comparison! What do you all think? Would you like to see me do a comparison or 3? LOL I have lots of dupes I think! If so, what colors? I will see if I have that specific color! Thanks for reading my beauties! *kisses*

6 comments:

  1. looks gorgeous on you, but as not as nice as the Reeces did in my tummy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I am glad you enjoyed them!! Thanks again for the polish!! <3

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous! And I love comparison posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I can see why you have so many dupes of this gorgeous shade :)

    ReplyDelete