Thursday, November 8, 2012

Darling Diva Polish Review and Swatches

My lovelies!!! I am sorry it's been a while yet again!! Life is so busy ALL the time it seems!! However, I am here and posting some GREAT swatches!

I'd like to first thank Darling Diva Polish for letting me review some of her polishes! They are fabulous!

First off is Release the Kraken V2. There are 2 versions of this, hence the V2 in the name. A friend of mine over at Jen's Nail Files on Facebook reviewed Release the Kraken which is the first version! It was one fabulously! No fishing for glitter! This is one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE polishes EVER and that is saying a lot considering I am not a glitter person normally! This polish has got me hooked on white jelly based glitters that are not glitter bombs. I don't like glitter bombs all too well. So here are the pictures! This is 2 coats of RTKV2 over a white base.

I know some of you are squimish about pedicures but I loved how RTKV2 looked on my toes and I had to share!

 This next one is called Sophia. It's a beautiful blue glitter with a blue jelly base. It's a very subtle blue jelly base. It also has bigger holographic hex glitter but those were so far down no amount of shaking could get them up :( I fished and fished and got nothing :( Sorry DDP, but it's true. I forget what I layered it over. It's a light pink though :) Other then the bigger glitters not coming out this went on nicely and would be great by itself too!

Now, last but certainly not the least is Too Schmexxxy. This is a fabulous multi shaped holographic glitter polish with a clear base! It has heart, moons, stars, diamonds, hexs and squares! There may be more I am missing too!! Who knows?!?! It's awesome though! I layered it over Sation Oh My Oceania! Isn't it pretty :) Minor fishing but not too bad at all otherwise!

If you are interested in purchasing some Darling Diva Polishes, you can buy them at her Etsy store here! She has fabulous colors!!

Thank you for reading and I hope y'all enjoyed the review and swatches! Now, click that link and go buy some so I can see YOUR swatches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment