Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Couple of Reviews Soon!

Hello polish lovers! I am sorry I don't give my blog much lovin'. I find it easier (and quicker) to just post directly to my facebook page. So if you want to see the most recent mani's I have done go to my page Munia's Nails!

In the near future though, I WILL have a Shimmer Polish review AND a Darling Diva Polish review so stay tuned. I am trying my hardest to get back into posting on my blog but it is such a pain due to needing to be on my computer to do it how I want because the app on my iPhone sucks!! I can't change the pic size or anything. It's a "one size" thing. Sucks. Anyway, I am nearly done reviewing the polishes. I had a little health set back last week, but I am good now and back to polishing!

Again, if you want to see any more recent mani's, please go to Munia's Nails on facebook. I will try to play catch up here for those of you who do not have a facebook account, but it may take a little while. Thanks for sticking with me. You all are the best!

P.S. Giveaway - Layla Hologram Effect Collection at Nails by Kayla Shevonne

No comments:

Post a Comment